Massage cure muscular tightness, stiffness and restrictions in the muscle tissue.It increases flexibility in the muscles due to muscular relaxation. It increases blood circulation bringing more oxygen and nutrients into the muscle.It promotes rapid removal of toxins and waste products from the muscle. We are doing Male to Male Massage only.
- Massage relieves muscular tightness, stiffness, spasms and restrictions in the muscle tissue.
- It increases flexibility in the muscles due to muscular relaxation.
- It increases blood circulation bringing more oxygen and nutrients into the muscle. This reduces muscle fatigue and soreness.
- It promotes rapid removal of toxins and waste products from the muscle.
- Increases blood and nutrition without adding to the load of lactic acid (lactic acid forms in muscles as a result of muscular activity and too much can result in muscular fatigue and/or cramps);
- Actually decreases lactic acid, causing muscles fatigued by this to be restored sooner;
- Lessens amount of fibrosis or adhesions which develop in immobilized or injured muscles;
- Creates a mobile scar and helps restore muscles to their original condition after injury;
- Can cause relaxation of voluntary muscles;
- Can break up adhesions and scar tissue;
- Relaxes muscle spasms (sudden involutary muscle contractions) and relieves tension in the muscles;
- Aids structural alignment by relaxing over-contracted muscles, which can pull bones out of alignment.
The body's muscles also benefit from massage therapy,by relieving muscular tension, relaxing muscles and reducing muscle soreness.When muscular tension is reduced the client range of motion is improved. Massage therapy increases flexibility by extend muscles and promoting relaxation.